And impeach the president: The political and economic blog of a strict constitutionalist.

Do you like this blog? Please plus-1 it

If you like this blog, please use Google's "+1" button to help others see it.
If you do not see a button, please click here

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A quick and dirty diary


So where are my recent postings?

I just finished and submitted my EEO (equal employment) formal dispute against the commerce department. No action came from the first (informal) dispute. (If you're curious, I was training for the second stage of census work -- non-respondent follow up -- and was not hired despite a perfect score on the written test.)

I have to deal with Capital One (does anyone know how to sue a credit card company? I don't know the first step, and cannot afford any lawyer fees), the IRS, the FTB, etc.

Joy is "We are right, unless you first prove us wrong" that these all use.

No comments: